Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm ready for a change. something big. something drastic. I'm ready to be shaken off my feet by god, to be pushed to a new limit of comfort and honesty with josh, to be questioned on what I know and what I'm prepared to give, to follow and grow and change. I'm ready to be real. I'm ready for adventure, for the kind of adventure that breaks you and puts you back together, that meets people, takes people, molds people in its way. I'm ready to recklessly love, to stretch young life relationships and muslim relationships to the breaking point with the recognition that I have lots to lose and they have the world to gain. I'm ready to run that goes more miles than I knew I could, to breathe harder and faster than I thought was possible, to fly. I'm ready to read something in the bible that makes me fall to the floor in worship--giving thanks for all things, all times, always--and to be forever changed by it. I'm ready for this year.

No comments: