Saturday, December 8, 2007

oh yeah, your skin and bones // turn into something beautiful

-smiles-

I'm so happy right now. Yeah, I'm crazy busy right now and it's going to be an adventure this week... but I'm just happy. I feel like I'm hearing God right now really well, and that I'm being focused and guided and all of that jazz.

And I really like Josh. -grins-

I've never dated anyone Christian before. It's a new concept for me, but one that I really like a lot so far. Granted, we're not dating. But I know that he likes me; he basically told me. And, the thing is... I really like him. It's weird, because I don't know him ridiculously well. Nevertheless, I... I just like him. He's really cute, and funny, and sweet, and just... yeah. Cute.

I don't really date nice guys. It'd be a really welcome change.

When he told me he'd dated his last girlfriend for THREE AND A HALF YEARS I died a little bit. Because that's, like, legitimately longer than my longest run of 4 months. And that was even too long.

So, yeah. but the thing is... maybe it's easier to date for longer when you agree with the person on a lot of fundamental levels.

God? Yeah. What should I do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EEEEEEE!!!!

Em that's so exciting! I'm so glad to hear that you've come across somebody good.

It's a great feeling.

Love you. Talk to you soon.