Thursday, February 28, 2008

thank you thank you thank you.

on so many levels.

She needed this, God. She so needed it. She needed Lindsay to call her, to start to remedy their relationship and the hell that Lindsay's going through. And she asked for it especially when we prayed last night. That Lindsay would call her today.

And she did.

ahh, thank you. really. thank you for coming through even in the most unlikely of situations. thank you for eternally blessing me just by association with you both. I'm so incredibly happy.

also, thanks for josh. lead that where you want to, Lord, and help me not to get too attached. It's weird how quickly I'm falling, God, and I don't want that to hurt me. It might. Legitimately. But please have mercy on that, okay? Just bless the whole thing. I'm blessed to be a part of it.

love.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

You're so cool.

Reading these always puts a smile on my face.