Friday, May 16, 2008

food for thought.

-- josh should go back to using old spice body wash, because I miss when he used to smell like this sweatshirt does.

--catherine asked me if I was involved with young life with josh. and the thing is, I'd kind of like to be, in a way, and not only because it makes him happy. I realized tonight, when I made plans to get coffee with two high school juniors and one freshman, that I like hanging out with high school girls. it makes me feel like I can offer something useful when they ask me questions, and it teaches me a lot about inhibition, and how to do away with it.

so, what does that mean? this is his thing, you know. and he loves it. and I don't know if it's fair to ask if I can come. because it can't really be every so often. it needs to be, like, weekly, or it's pointless. and not only am I afraid to commit, I'm afraid to get in on his thing.

pbbbt.

--this culture is so implicit. implicit meaning in "she misses being able to hang out alone with boys"? "I want to have sex with the taxi driver." gaah.

--paramore is so angry girl music.

--I need to learn to belly dance.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

YOU'RE BACK!!! HURRAH!!!

I want to hear all about your adventures.