Wednesday, March 12, 2008

maybe I'm amazed.

so, here's the thing. I really, really still like you all. Really, I do. but I'm only here for... sunday evening-thursday morning. Like, four days. And I came home to be with my family, whom I really, really wanted to spend time with because I miss(ed) them a lot. So how is it okay to get super upset with me for not calling you, not hanging out, etc, when I was only here for FOUR DAYS, which is basically half of what you are, and those days are really intended for my family?

Gah. It's frustrating because, well, I feel like they've become my priority, not my friends. Sure, there are a choice few, but when it comes down to reading for Joe's 5th grade class or visiting Grandma Aud, I'm going to go with my surrogate grandmother over splash lagoon.

I'm sorry if that's awful. I don't mean it to be. But there have to be priorities. And I get that ours aren't equal. It's not fair to gang up on me over it.

No comments: