Tuesday, September 18, 2007

from Samaritan to sin, and it's waiting on the end.

Prayer tonight was awesome. Wow. Talk about feeling God move and put people and things on my heart -- obviously this is what people mean when they say, in particular, "God told me I needed to pray for him/it/that." I've always kind of wondered.

Things are going really well right now. I'm getting involved--I'm now in charge of Wonderful Wednesdays for Not For Sale week... how exciting. Ahh. I love people. (And I love how Arunan is calling me, him, Liza, and David the "emory vegetarian christians." Yay, jesus and veggies together.)

No, I didn't do as awesomely on the bio test as I'd have wanted to, but I will this week. And this weekend, go to bog down--there's an orgo test in nearly a week, and I'm going to ace it, with God's help. I know I can do it. I can do all things through He who strengthens me. That's always comforted me, phrase-wise.

Just, Lord, please lead me next where you want me to be. I'm loving it so far.

No comments: